About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at the University of Minnesota Duluth. I love love LOVE the crisp smell that Fall brings, but also need the vitamin D that summer brings. I thoroughly enjoy photography and watching movies. To anyone that likes the outdoors, I'm sure we will get along quite well-- I dig fresh air :) I have a cat named Kozmo, who is quite crazy, and If it were more convenient at this time in my life, i'd have a dog as well. As you might conclude, I am an animal junky.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 1: My SMART Goal

1. I will drink 64 ounces (2 full Nalgene water bottles) of tap water every day, 5 days a week.


2. This goal is eco-chic because I am going to be measuring my water intake with my BPA-free water bottle and I will be drinking tap water, which both reduce the amount of plastic bottles being used and wasted. Not to mention, it is pushing me to consume the daily recommended amount of water needed.


3. I chose this SMART goal because I feel as if I am dehydrated a lot, and am not getting a sufficient amount of water in my diet. Water is essential to life and our state of functioning, and I think it will really benefit me. I think that by carrying my Nalgene with me to school every day, I can reach my goal and will hopefully see results soon. 


 "Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 1 hosted by Amy@Amy in the Rain." 

7 comments:

  1. Great idea, I like how it helps more than one cause. We have the wonderful water of Lake Superior, we should use that to our full advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea! Not only are you going to be getting the recommended daily value of water but you are going to be helping the environment by not using plastic water bottles. I really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems like a great goal for you and will help the environment by reducing the amount of plastics you use. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's also a great way to regulate that you are getting appropriate servings of water each day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had thought of this; I definitely do not drink enough water! I think it will help keep you healthy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! I agree I feel like I also don't get enough water everyday. The measurement of your water intake is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This goal is a good idea. It allows you to help the environment but also to get the recomended amount of water each day!

    ReplyDelete